Sunday, March 12, 2017

Writing - Leadership Article

In writing I have been learning use more punctuation and using paragraph consistently

I have been especially focusing on using parentheses and commas. I have highlighted these in green where I have used them as well as other punctuation that I changed because it was used incorrectly. Here is a piece of my writing that shows this.

(E.G Leadership is a skill of being motivate people it means teams to work towards a goal.

There are 6 traits of an effective leader: Integrity ,Trustworthy ,Resilient Goal focused  Active thinker and Motivational. My key leadership role for 2017 is being a peer mediator this means each Monday on  lunch time, I will be wearing a green vest that says peer mediator plus a an ipad and a peer mediator process to guide us through problems, to be a good peer mediator I need to show all the 6 traits.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Treaty of Waitangi